I hold currently a postdoctoral position at MAPMO, University of Orléans, under the supervision of professor Didier Chauveau. I completed my PhD at CERMICS, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech in November 2015 under the supervision of professor Tony Lelièvre and at Laboratory of Mathematics, Lebanese University under the supervision of professor Raafat Talhouk.
- Molecular simulation (molecular dynamics, adaptive methods).
- Convergence assessment in MCMC, adaptive MCMC methods.
- Monte-Carlo Markov Chains (MCMC).
- Statistical Computing (mostly with the R statistical software).
- Stochastic particle algorithms.
- Office: E21, Mathematics laboratory building
- Mail: MAPMO, University of Orléans,
6 Avenue du Parc Floral,
45100 Orléans, France.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +33 (0)6 67 50 47 54